- October 20, 2016
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: wigsathome
Once you have found a wig you like, it’s important to take care of it. Regular cleaning will make sure a wig’s quality stays optimal. Here is the best way to clean your wig:
- Brush all the tangles out of the wig. The best brush to use is a vent brush, which is a plastic bristle brush. You can buy these almost anywhere. Make sure the wig is dry when you do this. It’s important to remember never to brush a wig while it’s wet because you can pull the hair out.
- Next, fill a sink or bucket with just enough cool water to cover the wig and add some wig shampoo to it.
- Immerse your wig in the water and swirl around, making sure it gets completely wet.
- Leave to soak for 20 minutes, then empty your sink or bucket of the soapy water and refill with clear water. Swirl the wig around in the clean water. Repeat once more to make sure all the shampoo is out.
- Gently spot dry the wig with a towel and put on a hanger in your shower overnight. When it’s dry, shakes the wig out, brush again. Your wig is ready for use!